Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people. A high-performing, international team, we are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
At Hellofresh, we want to change the way people eat forever. To us, sharing a meal transcends the tasty melting pot of ingredients & spices - we believe the comfort of food brings people of all identities, backgrounds, & cultures together. Our goal is to continue building a team that emulates this principle.
We know that a diverse workforce with unique & creative perspectives strengthens our offering, inspires innovation, & drives exceptional performance. This is why HelloFresh is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all dimensions of diversity are celebrated & team members feel empowered daily to bring their whole-selves to work. Confident in our individuality & purpose, we strive to challenge traditional industry boundaries, extending the ethos of inclusion in the way we work, the partners we seek out, & the communities we serve.
Everyone is welcome at our table!
We are looking to hire our first Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, who as a strategic leader will work to strengthen & build a holistic D, E & I strategy for HelloFresh US. In this role you will report to the SVP of People with a dotted line into the CEO & partner across all levels of the organization to develop, implement & track progress against ongoing strategic & tactical initiatives that enhance HelloFreshs Inclusion & Diversity program. The ideal candidate is someone who is deeply passionate about D, E & I, has strong communication, influencing & program management skills, along with the ability to collaborate with a wide variety of employees, departments, leadership teams, & third parties as needed. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to lead a high impact, emerging function at a high growth company. Commitment & passion for understanding the business & leading with an entrepreneurial spirit is a must.
You will ...
- Help design, implement & promote a comprehensive & holistic D, E & I strategy for HelloFresh US that builds connection across each of our brands & unique business units - fulfillment network, customer care center, sales & headquarters locations
- Build strong relationships with the Executive & Senior Leadership teams to drive awareness, commitment & accountability for the HelloFresh D, E & I mission as well as diversity action plans across the business
- Promote & drive adoption of inclusive practices, establish key initiatives, & communicate insights & recommendations to Executive Leadership
- Establish meaningful reporting & analytics to measure, track, & provide insight on diversity metrics & trends
- Leverage reporting to promote transparency on progress & to track & analyze the effectiveness of inclusion initiatives & predict future trends in our inclusion efforts
- Gather, analyze & leverage data to identify opportunities for improvement & make recommendations that will drive business results & promote D, E & I across business functions such as sourcing, marketing & public relations
- Provide leadership & guidance to existing & emerging ERGs, ensuring they have the proper guidance & support to run effectively & efficiently
- Develop a Diversity Committee to ensure cross-organizational buy-in & leadership representation
- Collaborate with functional leaders on the People Team to lead a range of D, E & I programs pertaining to sourcing, learning & development, employee engagement, & retention
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to develop a diversity recruiting strategy that is aligned with the overall D, E & I mission
- Work closely with the HR Business Partner team across all sites to enrich our retention & employee development strategies, including training, performance & career development solutions for diverse employees
- Establish relationships with key vendor partners & other D, E & I leaders across the industry to share best practices & build a network of D, E & I connections for our leaders & employees
- Be a consistent voice driving inclusion & diversity for all employees across all HelloFresh US locations
- Passionate about the business & your ability to make an impact through an entreperial lens & non traditional approach
- Authentic - a leader who builds relationships & establishes trust & credibility quickly
- An excellent communicator across all channels with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working across & with all levels, from hourly employee to the Executive Leadership Team
- Data-Driven; a critical & analytical thinker who loves translating data & analytics to develop insights, telling stories, driving decisions & measuring impact
- Agile & able to thrive, influence & drive change in an incredibly fast-paced environment
- An influencer & change agent guru
- Able to be vulnerable, & have the ability to engage in open, honest & tough conversations
At a minimum, you have...
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Business or a related field
- Masters and/or HR Certifications preferred
- 6-8+ years in a progressive HR leadership role
- Experience building and/or leading D, E & I
- Worked in a fast-paced, high growth company
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.