What Is Ritual?
Ritual is a technology company & a smartphone app which provides instant access to a complete assortment of everyday coffee & food items from local spots - at the push of a button.
Were looking for someone who loves interacting with customers, has great communication skills, & the problem solving skills to deal with a range of issues quickly without getting overwhelmed. You are reliable, organized, & able to work both independently & on a team.
At Ritual, amazing service is at our core. We believe a great relationship with our customers is essential to our long-term success & company growth. In this role, you will be the voice of Ritual to our customers, & a key member of our customer support team. You will be expected to:
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to their questions & guiding them to the appropriate service. Teach people about the Ritual platform.
- Collaborate with other customer service specialists to meet customer satisfaction goals on a consistent basis.
- Provide feedback to your manager on product, marketing & engineering to identify bugs & recurring issues causing customer complaints & churn.
- Work on a flexible schedule that includes evenings & weekends.
- Looking for part-time work, whether a student or recent graduate, or someone looking to supplement another job.
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule that may fluctuate, & includes evenings & weekends.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & strong communication skills. You are comfortable dealing with customers.
- Care about the details.
- Be incredibly empathetic & positive.
- Passion for coffee, food, & people.
A welcome bonus in Ritual credits, in-house training with the Ritual team, flexible working hours, & a great opportunity to work alongside operations & customer support team members on the Ritual team