Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell & rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, & have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
Compass seeks a Marketing Coordinator to join the team that shapes all of our agents marketing & branding projects, from concepts & development through implementation & tracking. At Compass our agents are our brand & vice versa. When their marketing excels then our company does. This team provides vital account services & strategy to our agents to help their marketing efforts be the best they can be.
You will work collaboratively with the industries best in-house marketing & creative team, made up of talented teams across the country. You will collaborate with talented teammates who draw on experiences from many different industries. You will work with key external vendors to execute a wide variety of initiatives & help ensure cohesion between the Compass brand & the marketing/advertising deliverables of our agents.
At Compass You Will:
- Assist members of the marketing team with executing needs of agents
- Create & manage systems that drive efficiencies across team communications & processes
- Provide outstanding client service to make agent marketing efforts less time consuming & more effective
- Work with the companys design team to coordinate the delivery of projects & all associated materials (design, photography, copywriting, video, email, social media & content development)
- Monitor the ongoing efforts of the agents & analyze the actual results from advertising/marketing projects to determine their effectiveness, helping inform future activities the agent marketing team
- Assist Marketing Associates in developing marketing plans that allow agents to maximize the effectiveness of their budgets against tactics that will provide the greatest return for their business.
- Includes activations in multiple channels including branding, advertising in print, digital, outdoor & social, photography & video, direct mail & much more
- Support the marketing & creative department by relaying real estate market trends, industry forecasts & new product information
- Work with the marketing team to drive adoption & usage of product tools through internal marketing & communications
- Track & measure analytics & established success metrics for the marketing team & build reports that provide data & insights into the decision making of all marketing efforts
- Conduct research & competitive analysis
Experience We Are Looking For: