STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS MANAGER, UK
Shutterstock is seeking a solutions manager with theprimary objectives to grow revenue for assigned accounts, drive customer satisfaction & expand the adoption of Shutterstocks entire portfolio of content & products focusing mainly on the UK & Ireland.
In this role, you will work with the wider sales team that includes Business Development Managers & Account Managers, Client Success based in our London office.
- Driving proactive retention strategies for renewals & upside from assigned customer list
- Forming strong relationships & rapport with key decision makers & all members of the client team
- Driving new business across all areas of the portfolio
- Providing licensing solutions & other product offerings through site demos & presentations to customers
- Educating customers on the full Shutterstock product portfolio identifying upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Strengthening Shutterstock awareness within assigned account list
- Working closely with Account Managers, Client Success (engagement manager) to create strategy, focus, & prioritization within accounts list
- Accurate forecasting & reporting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Extensive years in either Media, Digital, Licensing sales
- Able to conduct business & negotiate contracts
- Experience & comfortable with driving new business strategies
- Process-oriented sales approach with emphasis on management of pipeline & negotiating agreements
- Proven results in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments to facilitate current & future business requirements
- Industry related experience a huge plus (stock photography, publishing or advertising)
- Must be able to travel for training & team meetings
Shutterstock (NYSE:SSTK), is a leading global provider ofhigh-quality licensed photographs,vectors,illustrations, videosandmusicto businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world.
Working with its growing community of over 300,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 160 million images & nearly 15 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, & Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also ownsShutterstock Custom, a leading source for custom content; Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, ahigh-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curatedroyalty-free musiclibrary; Rex Features, a premier source ofeditorial imagesfor the world's media; & WebDAM, a cloud-baseddigital asset management servicefor businesses.
For more information, please visitwww.shutterstock.comand follow Shutterstock onTwitterand onFacebook.