Want to help people get the financial protection they need & feel confident in their choices? Policygenius is a NYC-based tech startup that makes it easy to compare & buy insurance online. Since 2014, weve raised over $52 million of venture capital, established ourselves as a pioneer inFintech & helped more than 4.5 million people get vital coverage for their families.
We're rapidly growing & looking for people with grit, great attitudes & creative problem-solving skills to join our powerhouse team. Come see why we were voted one of INC's best workplaces of 2018!
About the role...
Are you a technical-minded marketer with a knack for solving problems & analyzing data? Do you thrive on translating a brands value into email marketing for large audiences? Can you convert strategies into actionable, efficient project plans? If this sounds like you, come join the Policygenius marketing team as our Senior CRM Marketing Associate!
Were looking for a right & left brained whiz who is ruthlessly analytical in pursuit of improving conversion, with the creativity & communication skills to evolve our dialogue with customers across a variety of channels including email, SMS, direct mail & more. Youll craft strategic messaging that speaks to customers emotionally & rationally based on changing contexts & lifecycle phases. Youll be the magic behind the scenes (AKA behind those witty, cant-wait-to-open emails)!
- Develop & optimize marketing automation projects, including emails, SMS, direct mail, retargeting ads & more
- Maintain & execute Policygenius email marketing calendar, including concepting campaigns, building emails, segmenting audience lists, deploying campaigns & reporting results
- Concept, code (HTML/CSS) & test email templates for campaigns using Litmus
- Design, execute & analyze A/B test plans to improve email performance & conversion rates
- Measure & report on CRM performance & manage ongoing reporting for campaigns & automations
- Collaborate with creative teams to develop new assets for each stage of the customer journey
- Partner with Product & Engineering teams to support new initiatives in customer communication
- 3+ years experience in creating email campaigns and/or automations & organizing customer segments in an email/CRM platform
- 1+ years HTML/CSS experience, particularly in coding emails & landing pages
- A strong understanding of email marketing best practices including design, deliverability & CAN-SPAM
- Experience in a variety of marketing & data tech tools: email/CRM (Iterable, Braze, MailChimp, etc.), email design (Litmus), analytics (Google Analytics, Excel, SQL, Tableau, etc.) & landing pages (Unbounce)
- An extreme attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot & problem solve across teams & tools
- A proven track record of meeting deadlines & communicating with stakeholders across teams
- Ambition, a curious mind & a desire to hit the ground running
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Training, mentorship & coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship
- Some fun surprises when you join (Shhh Its a secret!)