Phreesia is looking for a Director, Client Success to lead base client product adoption, drive revenue growth, minimize client churn, & manage a market- specific Client Success team. You will be responsible for leading a team of Client Success Associates (CSAs), Client Success Managers (CSMs), and Team Leaders. Furthermore, you will develop a plan to execute upon company vision, examine & evaluate processes to ensure they are relevant, and create efficiencies & steps for success. You will also fully engage the customer at all levels (CEO, physicians, clinical quality, IT, training, billing, finance, office managers) as your team works with the customer to optimize a Phreesia solution which maximizes their value. As a Client Success Director, you will contribute to our mission by helping your team to optimize a solution that best fit the needs of our clients. Our mission is to create a better more engaging healthcare experience & the position interacts with customers virtually and occasionally on-site.
What You'll Do:
As a Client Success Director,you will guide your team to improve base client product adoption, drive revenue growth, and minimize client churn.
- Work cross functionally to create team objectives & support team on execution of objectives
- Influence, drive, & develop strategy independently
- Work closely with large & enterprise clients to understand the value Phreesia can bring to their organization, while conveying the ideal patient & staff experiences
- Proactively identify clients at risk & oversee optimization projects while serving as the leadership point of contact for the client
- Determine new use cases for existing Phreesia products & offer recommendations to clients
- Measure team & individual performance metrics, noting key gaps and develop plan to mitigate gaps
- Support & drive change management process & actively help to gain buy-in from peers on new initiatives
- Manage client related escalations & cross collaborate to resolve issues
- Collaborate with Phreesia teams, including Business Development, Support, Product Management, Client Services & Sales to address customer issues
- Ensure overall satisfaction & engagement for Phreesia's clients
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Grow & develop your team into future leaders
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelors degree required; Masters preferred
- Highly organized & able to provide positive leadership across multiple cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, complex working environment
- Strongcommunicator, both verbal & written, with executive presence & the ability to influence across functions & at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated presentation skills & ability to develop clear narratives out of complex ideas & circumstances
- Successful prioritization skills, simultaneously oversee multiple large complex projects with the ability to see when direction needs to change & develops a new plan for success
- Experience implementing, optimizing, or supporting a healthcare SAAS Solution
- 9+ years of Project Management, Consulting, Implementation, or Success experience required, ideally working for a healthcare technology vendor
- 4+ years of experience managing early career & experienced employees
- Phreesia values the health & safety of our employees, partners, & clients. Due to COVID-19, we have suspended all non- essential travel company- wide. This role may occasionally travel in the future once restrictions are lifted.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone reimbursement & internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.