WHO WE ARE
co:collective is a creative & strategic transformation partner for bold businesses. We're led by our deep belief that today's most successful organizations have an underlying purpose, one that is so central to their identity it influences everything they do, from how they show up in the world to how they organize internally.
At co: we design brands, experiences, organizations, culture & content for companies to transform who they are, how they act, & how they show up in the world.
We are deeply embedded in our clients' businesses & brands. We do not wait for our clients to come to us with problems or challenges to turn into creative briefs. We are constantly working with clients to identify challenges & opportunities - & turn them into action.
We are looking for more of a brand planner with experience building strategies for communications. Someone with creative agency experience, someone specifically adept at tapping into culture to inform meaningful activations & engaging communications.
The strategy team's collective role is to ensure we are creating solutions that work.' And to us, effectiveness means changing mindset & behavior. For the strategy group within our makers' arm, it's critical our strategists think holistically but also bring a speciality to the team.
Strategy team's responsibility:
1. We define/redefine the true business challenge communications must solve for.
2. We identify the consumer behavior change we need to effect (the from-to).
3. We identify the most impactful marcomm opportunity by analyzing the relevant category, human, brand, & cultural truths surrounding the challenge.
4. And finally, we identify & architect the critical engagements that must occur on the decision journey to most efficiently deliver the mindset & behavior change we need. Remembering always that our creative canvas is not just advertising, but the entirety of the brands ecosystem.
We have a rigorous process fueled by passion (high engagement & deep exploration) & collaboration (many conversations with diverse people & perspectives).
At the moment we are looking for a Senior Strategist with a strong brand planning background to work in partnership with:
1. A comms strategy lead
2. A business lead
3. A creative lead
To work on retained clients & new business from time to time.
WHO YOU ARE
The type of person we are looking for:
1. Driven & passionateA sharp thinker & great storyteller - visually & verbally
2. Culturally plugged in; nimble, inspired & scrappy gatherer of information
3. Has a track record of great thinking that leads to unexpected, truly creative work
4. Motivated by ideas that move the business versus ideas that are just cool
5. Sees strategy as a team sport, drawing on your expertise & others' in brand, digital, social, comms, data, behavioral & experiential strategyand whatever comes next. This is not a team of delegators, but instead a group that can think & do
6. Brings knowledge & understanding of integrating data & analytics into brand & communication strategies
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- 6-8 years of experience in brand strategy
- Experience informing work across social, digital, traditional, but also outside of paid media E.g., experiential, content, tech, etc.
- Experience leading strategy on a client (or group of clients)Experience in new business (as strategy lead or key contributor)
With great work, comes great reward. We are a community of brilliant, ambitious, creative people committed to creating an ever evolving progressive work environment. In addition to a salary commensurate with your experience, our perks include unlimited vacation, performance-based bonuses, open seating, a generous parental leave policy & free snacks.
Our team is working remote for the first half of 2021, but typically our team operates out of our Park Avenue office in NYC. You should be in New York or willing to relocate.