Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Learning & Development (L&D) Senior Program Manager to join our L&D team in our Tempe office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the Role:
The L&D team at Oscar is responsible for the development of employees, through a variety of learning experiences. We provide & consult on functional training, skill-building, leadership development, & performance management. We are a collaborative, energetic, & passionate team who always finds ways to get things done.
Serving as an L&D Senior Program Manager, youll be responsible for managing a variety of enterprise-wide initiatives, including supporting leadership development and performance management at Oscar.
You will report into the Lead Program Manager.
- Lead large, cross-functional enterprise initiatives
- Manage multiple simultaneous programs effectively & efficiently
- Execute on programs with minimal direction from stakeholders/sponsors
- Track & share pre-determined metrics of programs
- Audit program content regularly & update as needed
- Manage & uphold positive stakeholder relationships
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of programs
- Mentor colleagues on program management best practices
- Keeping up-to-date with industry standards
- 7+ years experience in the L&D field
- 5+ years experience in facilitation & instructional design
- Subject matter expertise in project & program management
- Experience running performance management cycles for a mid-sized company
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.