Your role in our mission
Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
The critical Sales Operations Manager role will partner closely with sales & marketing teams to refine our programs & incentives strategy by leveraging analysis, market intelligence, & a drive to solve business challenges. The ideal candidate has broad technical skills, strong financial acumen & proficiency with analytics to assist the Growth team in creating efficiency, assessing performance & delivering results.
How youll help us to be successful
This position will work with multiple stakeholders across the company to:
- Define the key sales support systems & processes required to achieve rapid footprint growth, revenue attainment & market objectives
- Own the quantitative analysis of our Growth teams performance, including measurement & tracking of top of funnel lead generation, prospect conversion, client management & retention
- Manage weekly & monthly business reporting & work with sales & marketing to define, track & improve KPIs
- Define & implement sales tools, procedures & creative solutions that result in increased sales velocity
- Identify gaps in process or overall growth team capabilities & drive projects to achieve timely resolution
- Assist Sales Managers in all aspects of improving individual & team performance
- Tackle & improve each segment of the sales process: lead generation, lead qualification, contract negotiation, relationship hand-off & ongoing account management
- Prepare ad hoc analysis, case studies & support the creation & implementation of content marketing, sales collateral & streamlined templates.
- Collaborate & drive initiatives that support lead generation, prospect conversion & client retention, working closely with sales, marketing & account management to source ideas & iterate solutions.
What superpowers youll use
- Excellent interpersonal skills to partner with sales, account management, marketing, finance & other cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical skills, attention to detail & ability to execute defined processes
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong financial, analytical & communication skills
- Ability to work independently & drive activities to completion through strong ownership & attention to detail in a fast-paced & ambiguous environment
- Ability to create & execute new processes & ad hoc projects that will step-change team performance
Who you are
- 3-5+ years Sales Operations experience or similar responsibilities supporting a growing Sales & Accounts Organization
- Experience in multiple organizational functions such as compensation, forecasting, B2B marketing & knowledge management, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine & implement sales processes, procedures & policies
- Ability to conduct sophisticated & creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, & presentations
- Experience using Salesforce or similar customer relationship management systems
- Basic knowledge of digital B2B marketing/advertising
- Bachelors degree is required
You'll connect with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective & always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed