ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Project Manager, Global Production is a critical part of the strategic planning & project management group within the Content Team. Reporting to the VP, Production, but interfacing heavily with our Production, Program Management & cross-functional teams, the person will require a unique blend of project management expertise. The ability to interpret, scope, communicate & create a strategy for all projects in play at Peloton which touch the Content teams.
As Peloton strategically advances our content product offering & grows to support the company wide initiatives, this role will be a critical liaison to support our growing production needs at Peloton. This role is focused on key development projects at Peloton, focusing on interdepartmental alignment, roadmap adherence & accountability as it relates to the Content teams role in said projects. In certain cases, this individual will be driving the planning & alignment on Content led initiatives & how content interfaces with product, & technology teams.
Our ideal candidate schedules, tracks, & communicates with efficiency & ease. This individual should also have the confidence to raise concern, flag challenges & elevate to senior leadership as needed as projects move through to completion.
- Work closely with leadership, production, instructors & key stakeholders to determine optimal schedule, workflow & deliverables on all projects.
- Interface with key departments, including senior leadership on all strategic projects & development.
- Understanding of how partner teams within the organization operate, communicate & function day to day to ensure clear alignment on initiatives.
- Maintain & assist in creating the overall schedule track, flag, analyze progress, & reschedule as needed.
- Facilitate communication to the crew, broader Peloton team & show leadership through weekly progress reports, workflow support, & daily updates.
- Support departments with problem solving, anticipating needs & concerns, & providing solutions.
What You'll Need:
- 7 plus years of project management & leadership experience in broadcast media/content or streaming industries.
- Ideal candidate should have PMP certification or equivalent.
- Clear communication skills.
- Understand change management & ability to work in fast changing environments.
- Experience in Confluence, Smartsheets & Google Suite preferred.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.