Tinuiti is looking for a tactical, action-oriented Senior Strategist, Paid Search who is ready to lead our Paid Search marketing team to success. As a Senior Strategist, you will execute & support paid search campaigns that help define overarching strategy for clients telling stories with data that are as clear as they are clever. Communication is your jam, campaign & budget management come naturally to you, & you take full accountability for both you & your teams actions. Youre inclusive, confident, & you foster collaboration & creativity within your team, & foster a knack for developing best practices for delivering consistent results.
Our Senior Strategists understand the heartbeat of our clients brands. If youre ready to join our cause, wed love to meet you!
- Oversee the planning, design, execution & operation of Paid Search campaigns including but not limited to:
- Campaign Launches: keyword & ad text creation/expansion, tracking set-up & the ability to provide instructions & AQ tracking for all tools & engines.
- Campaign Management: negative keyword strategy, website & category exclusions, URL audits, keyword/ad text expansion, conflicting negatives
- Budget Management: manage daily & monthly budget tracking process to ensure spend levels are both optimal & maximized.
- Bid Management: implement bid rule strategy & optimization efforts at campaign, ad group, & keyword levels. Daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly bid optimizations
- A/B Testing: actively work to test keywords, new programs & processes, ad copy & landing pages, beta & 3rd party vendor tool testing.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, optimization, & trend tools.
- Must be capable of communicating with clients at all levels of an organization whether through email or via phone with minimal oversight & be able to cultivate a strong working relationship.
- Accountability & ownership with limited supervision of Paid Search program, successes, & failures for client base.
- Effectively prioritizes efforts to focus on delivering on the most important things, tracks & reports on campaign results, data analysis & participation in weekly & monthly client calls as needed.
- Consistently looks for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to the clients success.
- Effectively communicates insights & learnings based on campaign performance to their clients.
- Mentor & effectively delegate task & responsibilities to junior members on the team.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges & finding solutions.
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting & exceeding expectations to customers, establishes & maintains effective relationships with customers.
- Presentation Skills Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that arent working.
- Action Oriented Enjoys working hard, tackling new challenges, seizes the opportunities given.
- Attention to Detail Thorough review of materials & QA of important documents/communications.
- Time Management - Uses time effectively & efficiently; able to identify & establish priorities; gets more done in less time than others; seeks a broader range of responsibilities.
- 5+ years of work experience in AMS paid search
- 2+ years of experience with direct reports
- Hands on experience in managing monthly campaign budgets of $250k+
- Experience in working within Amazon Advertising (AMS)
- Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint; preferred strength in data analysis for business
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
Flexible & can deal working in an autonomous environment
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance & data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, & beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, & our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people & our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do & our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, & Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work & have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.