Our mission at Alto is to be the worlds most patient-centric pharmacy, where patients receive the care they deserve. We are building the best pharmacy for everybody, everywhere. You are passionate about our mission & have the desire to shape the future of pharmacy. You thrive in ambiguity & see this as an opportunity to forge the best path. You are a problem solver, identify patterns & issues, & implement solutions. You are an inspiring & organized leader that truly values the impact Altos work makes on our patients. You always put the patient first.
As a Contracts Project Manager, youll be a key member of the compliance & pharmacy team assisting in cross-functional projects. You should like to see things done the right way -- & be empathetic about working with people to find a way to get better. If you are collaborative, detailed, analytical, & have a history of successful project deliverables, this exciting, hands-on role will align & reward you professionally.
- Assist in cross-functional projects from inception to implementation. Projects will include state & national pharmacy licensing, credentialing business implementations, regulatory compliance efforts & other large scale projects.
- Assist in implementation of new insurer programs (i.e. commercial plans, managed care, & Medicare) and/or strategic initiatives to comply with regulatory mandates
- Utilize project management skills, experience, & methodologies to run successful projects through planning, resource management, meeting planning/facilitation, conflict resolution, risk mitigation, & status reporting
- Effectively interface with project sponsors & business leads to reach a mutually acceptable agreement on project objectives, scope, deliverables, timeframes, resources & outcomes
- Multi-task well & can effectively prioritize multiple engagements simultaneously
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Demonstrated experience in project management.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience at a healthcare organization, particularly at a commercial, Medicare, or managed health plan, preferred
- Expertise in Board of Pharmacy regulatory policies & mandates
- Knowledge in Board of Pharmacy, commercial & government funded auditing best practices