ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis, reporting to the VP, FP&A. This person will oversee global consolidation, Board & Management reporting & serve as FP&A lead for corporate HC planning. The ideal candidate is highly organized, technical & flexible, with strong prioritization skills & a desire to develop & mentor others.
- Key areas of oversight include:
- Global consolidation, including managing global P&L consolidation for quarterly forecasts / budget consolidation across global FP&A functions as well as Balance Sheet / Cash Flow forecasting / budgeting
- Board & Management reporting, including managing monthly internal financial reporting & variance analysis, quarterly internal business reviews & quarterly Board reporting
- Includes cross-functional collaboration within & outside of Finance function, leading the evolution of FP&A reporting & close partnership with executive team
- Corporate payroll forecasting work in close collaboration with People team on HC planning & reporting & oversee financial budget / forecast for payroll & stock-based compensation
- Serve as FP&A lead for any M&A activity & related PMI work
- Lead annual budgeting process & monthly / quarterly reforecasts for noted areas of responsibility
- Partner with Accounting & functional leads to continually develop & execute standardized reporting & support continuous enhancement of the monthly reporting & close processes
- Develop key performance indicators with operational teams to enhance data interpretation
- Serve as a culture leader for the organization as well as a leader for the FP&A team as we continue to expand globally
- 7+ years of experience with at least 3 years in FP&A
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization & communicating / presenting ideas clearly to management
- Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to effectively manage numerous work streams with competing timelines
- Comfortable with ambiguity & a rapidly changing environment, changing priorities, & deadlines with short lead times
- Proven ability to develop & manage a team
- Extraordinary Excel / PowerPoint / financial modeling skills
- Industry experience in SaaS-based technology companies, retail, consumer products & / or media preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.