Growth Manager | London, UK
Taboola is widely recognized as the worlds leading content discovery & distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial & video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month. Publishers, marketers, & agencies leverage Taboola's platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, & distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola's technology analyses real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, & social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola's partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg & The Weather Channel.
We are hiring a Growth Manager. As a Growth Manager you are responsible for on-boarding, setting the strategy & managing all new enterprise advertisers for the first 90 days. During this critical time, your goal is to ensure best in class customer service with an aim to grow the partnership & combat churn.
In this job you will:
- Understand Taboola's platform capabilities & the value proposition for each advertiser.
- Build rapport, provide outstanding service & grow relationships with new advertisers.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop strategies to best ensure advertiser success & retention.
- Clearly understand client objectives to intelligently identify opportunities & effectively upsell.
- Onboard new advertisers with attention to detail.
- Monitor & analyze metrics to proactively optimize & improve results.
- Help clients meet goals & scale on our platform, while strengthening customer trust & confidence in Taboola.
- Help identify & develop best practices by vertical, KPI, etc.
- Communicate clearly & collaborate well with cross functional teams.
- 3+ years experience (client-facing in the digital media /online publisher space preferred but not required)
- Outstanding relationship management & customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize & manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work & collaborate within a high-performing team
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, & a true passion for online content & in-depth knowledge of web marketing
- Experience managing performance/direct response campaigns
- Outstanding relationship management & customer-facing skills
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth & offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued & be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. With an office culture thats international, social & supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, stock options & Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if youre ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace & endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come & see what were all about, you wont be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboolas Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.