We are looking for Senior Full Stack Engineers to join our Developer Experience (DX) team. We build the foundational developer tools relied on by hundreds of developers to build software at Peloton. You will join a team where everyone shares a common interest in unlocking developer productivity by building tools to allow engineers to discover information more easily, build code or infrastructure at the touch of a button, & manage mobile apps, web sites, backend services, & data pipelines with minimal toil. This is especially important as Peloton plans to scale out 100-fold over the next few years.
Our team's mission is to create the best developer experience in the tech industry for the entire spectrum of Peloton's technology: IoT, firmware, web, apps, backend, messaging, content, data, & machine learning. We are responsible for Peloton's developer portal & tooling for source code management, continuous integration (CI), documentation as code (TechDocs), & Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC). You will engage with peers & internal customers to understand how our developer portal & tooling make the lives of fellow engineers faster & easier-- across this entire infra chain. You will work with the latest open source technology, making contributions of your own to open source projects, & presenting at industry conferences.
What You'll Do
- Build a developer portal enabling self-service/touch-button application launches & simplifying CI/CD pipelines & infrastructure deployments
- Work with tools like Typescript, React, Redux, & styled-components
- Work daily in an agile environment with peers & product owners to scope, develop & deliver composable & scalable frontend components
- Be a part of a positive & inclusive culture that is hyper-focused on improving the developer experiences at Peloton.
Who You Are
- A passion for the entire tech stack, from frontend to back
- Are motivated to stay current with the latest front end packages & frameworks
- Have a passion for building composable & portable frontend components
- Possess an agile mindset & embrace iterative design
- Are experienced with unit, regression, & performance test frameworks.
- Collaborate well with engineering managers, product managers, designers, & other developers. You are intrigued by bringing the ideas of Martin Fowler & others to reality at-scale
As an added plus you are interested in working with CNCF's Backstage project--as an implementer & contributor--especially in taking this to the next level for IaC.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.