Critical Mass is looking for a Technology Director to lead the ongoing development & support of Mitsubishi's global marketing platform. Youll partner closely with our Creative, Strategy, & Marketing Science leads to create amazing work & refine the MiPulse platform. Ideal candidates will have automotive category experience, but more importantly a passion for bringing the best of whats possible to creating engaging & effective user experiences. Theres a lot of opportunity on the account, so you'll work with the VP Technology overseeing the account to capitalize on those chances.
This role will oversee the ongoing development of the global platform including onboarding new markets to the platform. We are looking for someone who is self-driven & has experience with global marketing platforms backed by Adobe AEM (headless AEM in MiPulse's case). Youll still be close to the code at times - creating POCs, performing code reviews, etc., but youll also be able to rely on a leadership team consisting of all the skills necessary to create & deliver the digital experience as well as a supplemental technology teams in different time zones.
This position can be done remotely depending on location, within Canada & the US.
- Lead the technology team in the ongoing features development & support of an engaging, effective, & robust platform
- Work with the Technology Leads to ensure the team, projects, & systems are all that they can & should be
- Develop & document high-level technical designs such as architectural diagrams
- Contribute to organic business development, research, & requirement gathering
- Act as in-house expert on various technologies & assist others in learning these technologies
- Communicate & share the teams achievements with inside & outside the company
- Experience creating premium digital experiences in an advertising agency setting
- Experience with Adobe AEM (6.3 & above) or equivalent CMSs
- Experience with GraphQL & headless CMS architectures
- Experience with leading distributed teams utilizing modern communication tools
- Strong communication skills - both written & verbal
- Familiarity with Atlassian project management tools, i.e. Jira, Confluence
- Ability to communicate with clients daily, acting as a representative of Critical Mass from a technical & business development standpoint