About the role: A critical member of the Peloton Logistics Leadership Team accountable for operating a high performing Distribution network consisting of both in-house & 3PL run operations. The primary focus will be to develop a best in class distribution capability that will support Pelotons focus on Member Experience through creating a positive culture, assembling top talent, deploying robust capabilities, ensuring adequate capacity & achieving operational goals.
- Create a positive culture focused on Member experience & employee success
- Manage a network of Peloton & 3PL run DCs (8 DCs & growing)
- Work with leadership to define & then be accountable to execute the Distribution strategy (People, Process & Technology)
- Establish & implement short & long range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies & operating procedures
- Develop best in class processes
- Develop & monitor KPIs to drive positive operational outcomes
- Plan & oversee strategic, operational, & administrative programs including site & network engineering
- Provides strategic advice & recommendations to leadership in the development, implementation, & evaluation of new or modified operating policies, practices & procedures within the distribution environment
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements in all areas of responsibility
- Drive continuous improvement culture through the deployment of lean principles
- Accountable for achieving budgeted financials & critical Member Experience metrics
- Attracting & developing the leadership levels at all sites & driving robust succession plans
- Minimum Bachelors in Business, Operations, Engineering or similar. Prefer MS / MBA in Business, Operations, Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 15 years of experience within distribution or other operational environment.
- Minimum of 10 years in general managerial equivalent roles
- 5 years Managing 3PL in a DC environment
- Warehousing experience within a multisite environment
- Deep knowledge of Distribution operations, processes & technology
- Distribution, inventory, & life-cycle management required.
- Skill in examining & re-engineering operations, procedures, formulating policy & developing / implementing new strategies & procedures
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, & develop integrated, creative solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals & constituencies in a diverse community
- Advanced analytical, evaluative, & objective critical thinking skills.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.