ABOUT THE ROLE:
Are you looking to join a rocketship? Are you ready to build a business that is redefining an industry & launching products that help members improve their mental & physical well being? Do you love partnering with & leading teams, obsessing over customer experience & building businesses that scale? If so, keep reading...
The VP of Product, Ecommerce, will be responsible for leading the product management team that will scale Peloton's $1+ billion ecommerce channel. This leader will partner with & lead teams, obsess over customer experience & build our business to scale.
- Hire & develop the best: The role will manage & grow the product team across the shopping, checkout, & the order scheduling/delivery experience. You will build out the team, develop leaders & coach product management best practices.
- Set a vision: you will build the product vision & create a roadmap that employs technology, great UI, & merchandising to unlock growth & support Pelotons position as the leader in Connected Fitness.
- Build for scale: You will partner with the ecommerce tech team to deliver the roadmap that balances feature development with long term scaling.
- Obsess over customers: you will drive market research, user research, data analysis & user testing that informs product requirements to build the leading ecommerce platform for connected fitness.
- Drive discovery of Peloton products: you will partner with Marketing, Retail, Studios, Membership & Hardware to evolve the customer journey into compelling experiences that go beyond the fundamental ecommerce purchase funnel, facilitating a consumer-centric approach that will enhance engagement with Pelotons product & services & drive sales.
- Drive conversion: you will develop a transparent & engaging shopping experience so the tens of millions of visitors coming to onepleoton.com have a clear understanding of Peloton products & services & convert from shoppers to buyers.
- Think big: Internally, this role will inspire the organization to think differently & innovate. You will provide thought leadership & collaborate with colleagues to develop Pelotons eCommerce platform as best in class.
- Bachelors Degree
- 10+ years of work experience in product management roles working with engineering teams. D2C ecommerce a big plus.
- 10+ years managing & leading teams of product managers & designers. You have led a product team for a business that has achieved significant scale over a short period of time. A big plus if the company has achieved annual revenue in excess of $1BN
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups & executive teams.
- Strong customer obsession: you enjoy obsessing over getting the customer experience right
- You earn trust with your direct team & stakeholders: you listen, you are inclusive, you treat others with respect, & you are willing to be vocally self-critical
- Hire & develop the best: you value coaching your team & developing leaders. You have a demonstrated track record of hiring strong talent & moving them through the organization
- Passionate self-starter, decisive & able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Data driven - you lean on data to make decisions & when you dont have data, you search for customer anecdotes to gain insights
- You are a builder-- you like to invent on behalf of customers. You are comfortable working with ambiguity.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.