Roivant is a global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines & technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants nimble, entrepreneurial biotech & healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, & deploying technology. At Roivant, we will give you the resources & freedom to tackle some of the most important & challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
We are seeking a thoughtful, hands-on Data Engineer to join Roivants Data Architecture team. Data Architecture is a broad team that develops & operates the data platform used by developers throughout the Roivant family. The team implements all data ingestion, storage, & analytics tooling & provides other ad hoc database needs.
- You will join a small team partnering with product owners & developers at Roivant & Vants to provide end-to-end data solutions for technology tools & products.
- You will follow best coding practices to build & optimize tools for data ingestion & storage, including components of Roivants Data Lake/Warehouse platform.
- You will automate & maintain data processing pipelines, implement modern ETL infrastructure, & continuously improve the efficiency of our platform.
- You will serve as a subject matter expert on big data analytics projects that provide insights for business & technical stakeholders.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic performance, preferably in a quantitative field
- 1-3 years experience with Python, database development, Git, Linux & AWS (S3, EC2, SNS, Lambda, SQS)
- Experience with Spark, terraform, Docker, big data and/or healthcare data preferred
- Knowledge of Scrum & desire to work in an incredibly fast-moving, agile environment
- Team player with strong communication skills & the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Quick & scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment & gets things done; experience in high-growth or startup environments a plus