Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is growing rapidly & we are seeking a Senior Technical Trainer to join our team in London. As a Senior Technical Trainer you will be the champion of Twilio's products, & be the point of contact for our products for our new customers & partners. This position will engage with our early stage customers to educate them on best practices & help them build their project on Twilio.
Twilio is looking for a leader with a demonstrated track record of technical training. We seek someone with:
- 3 - 5 years experience in a technical trainer position conducting classroom training for related technology products & services
- A strong stage presence & ability to manage a classroom of adult learners
- Previous experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Backend (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, PHP)
- Previous experience building with REST APIs
- Experience in live product demonstrations including programming
- Excellent presentation skills, interpersonal communication, & writing skills
- Ability to take complex topics & make them simple & digestible
- Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects
- Ability to travel internationally up to 40% of time
- Third level qualification in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline, or relevant work experience required
As a Senior Technical Trainer, you will:
- Deliver instructor-led classroom training to end-user customers & partners on a regular schedule, in-person or remotely
- Perform live coding presentations
- Assist in developing & maintaining technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, & accompanying certification materials
- Help shape the ongoing strategy & mission of the training & certification program.
- Work with key vendors & internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content
- Become an expert & maintain the level of knowledge of Twilio products through continued self-education or ticketing work
- Define strategy & execute on education webinar program for early-stage customers
The Twilio Training team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with customers of all sizes to educate & enable. We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. Outstanding customer experience with both our products & our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, & your role is critical in ensuring the success here.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be in our beautiful office located at 7 Soho Square, W1D 3QB. You will enjoy our incredible perks: ergonomic workspaces, a wellness room, massages, monthly team breakfast & dinner, catered lunches twice a week, snacks, fresh fruit, regular team & office events & activities, monthly global All Hands, happy hours & much more.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, & can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.