This senior leadership role is critical to articulating the value & differentiation of the Appian Low-code Automation Platform. The role is responsible for leading a growing team of product marketers to identify & deeply understand target personas, develop compelling messaging, & support & execute targeted campaigns that drive awareness, leads, & pipeline opportunities. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven, change-maker, product marketing rockstar.
- Lead, structure, & manage a strong & growing team of global product marketers.
- Develop & maintain a deep understanding of our target personas & buyers journey via active customer & prospect engagement, & educate the entire company on their needs & challenges.
- Define platform messaging & positioning that is aligned with our corporate messaging. Translate technical concepts & capabilities into concise, compelling, & differentiated value propositions. Craft relevant & compelling stories.
- Drive our content strategy & execution for top & middle of the funnel content mapped to the buyers journey. Track & optimize content performance for awareness, engagement, & pipeline creation. Maintain a global content calendar to enable strong coordination of content development for marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate intimately with Sales & Product Management, & drive tight go-to-market alignment & execution.
- Drive hands-on, global sales enablement for platform messaging, positioning, & product-specific capabilities.
- Support x-functional initiatives by collaborating closely with senior leaders in other departments & internal marketing teams, such as industry, customer, campaign, digital, creative, AR/PR, partner, events, & more.
- Support key Appian events, as needed (Appian World, Appian Europe, Appian Public Sector, etc).
- Assess & refine all product marketing & go-to-market strategies & processes.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the current Appian platform & future roadmap.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape & industry trends.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field preferred
- Track record of collaborating closely with product management & sales.
- 10+ years experience in product marketing, with growing responsibilities & proven ability to operate at high velocity.
- Solid technical understanding of automation & low-code platforms & capabilities.
- Strong understanding of related marketing functions, including digital & creative.
- Excellent written & oral communication, including presentation & facilitation skills.
- Deep analytical skills & data-driven thinking.
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools.
- Team player is a must, & ability to laugh at yourself is a plus!
Appian Corporation is anequalopportunity/affirmative actionemployer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremploymentwithout regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker,Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.