Manager, External Reporting
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
DV is seeking a Manager of SEC Reporting who will be directly responsible for preparing DoubleVerifys SEC filings, including Forms 10-K, 10-Q & 8-K. In the role, the person will work closely with executive management, investor relations, internal & external legal counsel, auditors & employees across the finance function.
Working closely with the Director of Technical Accounting & Reporting as well as the VP, Global Controller, this person will manage the financial reporting process from the initial draft of filings, through the review process & finally filing with the SEC. In addition, the person will support the Director of Technical Accounting in research & implementing new accounting standards, updating & refining accounting policies & working on ad hoc finance projects. This person will also have one direct report.
- Be the main person responsible to ensure the Companys compliance with all periodic reporting requirements under SEC rules.
- Support the Director of Technical Accounting & Reporting with implementation of complex accounting standards, including ASC 842, Leases.
- Review MD&A to ensure alignment with financial statements & footnotes.
- Manage the quarterly reporting calendar to keep key stakeholders informed of deadlines & deliverable dates.
- Oversee the tick & tie of the filings to the underlying supporting documentation.
- Ensure all XBRL tagging is accurate & updated as new Taxonomies are issued.
- Own the SEC filing software used to draft, XBRL tag & file the reports.
- Work as part of the finance team interacting with the external auditors to support a timely completion of all audit deliverables.
- Focus on continuous improvement in the reporting process.
- Maintain appropriate internal controls.
- Work on ad-hoc finance projects & support the closing process as needed, including, but not limited to:
- Share-based compensation; and
- Internally-developed software capitalization
Who you are
- 5+ years of combined experience in a large international public accounting firm & SEC reporting role at a U.S. publicly traded company.
- CPA required
- Bachelors degree or higher education from an accredited institution with a major/focus in accounting
- Proficiency in application of US GAAP & SEC requirements
- Demonstrated ability to implement new processes and/or accounting standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of navigating through complex & ambiguous situations
- Experience with NetSuite preferred
- Experience with Toppan Merrill Bridge preferred