ACVs mission is to build & enable the most trusted & efficient digital marketplaces for buying & selling used vehicles with transparency & comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the worlds best people & the industrys best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit & rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACVs network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation & ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 & Data Services.
What you will be doing:
The Condition Report Screener will report to the Arbitration Manager & primary responsibility will be perform a review of our Condition Reports that a Vehicle Condition Inspector in the field has performed, prior to being launched on our website. The Condition Report Screener will also perform all duties assigned by the Arbitration Manager. The Condition Report Screener must also know, practice & ensure that company policies & procedures in addition to state & federal laws are always followed by persons under their jurisdiction.
- Ensure CR is reviewed in prompt, efficient & courteous attention for all contacts.
- Be thoroughly familiar with procedures for handling all reviews.
- Researchs & recommends options for possible common issues with vehicles.
- Communicates items missed by VCI for training & correction purposes.
- Coordinates & facilitates all documentation & performs proper record keeping.
- Perform basic analysis of data collected.
- Understand & enforce the ACV Arbitration policies & procedures
- Practice & always promote teamwork. Set a good personal example of attitude & performance
- Ensure proper follow-through on all directives, bulletins, schedules, & accounting from the Arbitration Manager or designated manager.
- Maintain a good flow of communications with entire team including all management.
- Recommend new procedures to the Arbitration Manager.
What you will need:
- A minimum of a High School Diploma / GED required.
- College degree in a related field strongly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of mechanical experience required.
- Automotive auction experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent relationship building skills both in-person & over the phone & understand the importance of building internal & external networks to increase personal effectiveness.
- Ability to be self-motivated & able to work independently.
- Adapt quickly to shifting priorities & assists others in doing so.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each & every Teammate.
- Career development & future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed & empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance & understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.