At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring. Lyft is looking to hire a passionate & detail oriented Expansion Specialist who will play an integral role in bringing bike share to new New York City communities & sustain our footprint in existing communities.
If you share our vision for transportation that empowers local communities, reduces our environmental footprint & brings people together, wed love to meet you!
- Assist Expansion Lead with planning & scheduling new installations & network maintenance activities for Citi Bike, including system expansion
- Build & nurture relationships with city agency staff to support & streamline existing siting, permitting, and network maintenance processes.
- Update & maintain project management tools & trackers
- Coordinate with DOT & city agencies for special events & related activities
- Coordinate with third parties to schedule removals, installations, & adjustments of stations.
- Manage invoicing & payment processes
- Review station site plans to comply with specified guidelines
- Work with architects & designers on station design.
- Think critically to help improve operational & record keeping processes
Experience & Skills:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong organization & task management skills
- Strong Knowledge of New York City area geography & street layout.
- Bachelor's degree in urban planning, architecture, public policy, environmental studies, transportation management, business administration or a related field. An advanced degree may be considered as work experience on a year for year basis.
- Fluently read & understand construction plans & documents
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.