Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell & rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, & have grown to over 1,800 employees in the last 2 years.
Compass is currently looking for a Contract Senior Recruiter that will help drive the Companys talent acquisition strategy for our rapidly growing Corporate functions; including legal, finance, human resources, accounting, strategy, & operations. As our Senior Recruiter, youll partner with hiring managers to develop, drive, & manage sourcing/recruiting strategies for various positions. In addition, you will assist in developing & promoting the Compass culture internally & externally.
At Compass You Will:
- Drive the recruiting process by sourcing, reviewing resumes, coordinating screenings & interviews, & assisting in determining the suitability of applicant in various departments for employment
- Work with Compass hiring managers to better understand each departments needs & screen incoming applicants quickly & effectively
- Proactively source active & passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, & innovative research tactics
- Communicate with candidates professionally & be immediately responsive
- Develop & execute creative recruiting efforts & events; including informational sessions, recruitment mixers & other activities that promote Compass recruiting & outreach efforts
- Promote the Compass brand & use creativity to attract & market the Company to qualified & strong candidates
What We're Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S. with a strong academic record
- 5+ years of experience
- Agency experience highly preferred over in-house experience
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Ability to operate independently
- Meticulous attention to detail & organizational skills
- Must be able to multi-task & manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency & constant attention
- High level of interpersonal skills & strong ability to engage both active & passive candidates
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques
- Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse is a plus)
- Proficiency in, or knowledge of, using a variety of computer software applications, especially Google Suite, Adobe, Excel & Microsoft Word software
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.