Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We are scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allow us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine & home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair, & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Our Patient Services team is at the forefront of the company mission to bring not only affordable prices, but to also deliver the best possible experience for all of our customers. We are a large team of customer service personnel who provides frontline support & manages the operations of our growing customer service & pharmacy teams. We are responsible to ensure that we scale efficient customer & pharmacy services while delivering excellent customer satisfaction scores.
What Youll Do:
- Develop a thorough understanding of our business, service offerings & Patient Services operations
- Drive the strategy for the Customer Experience team within the Patient Services department
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Customer Experience to ensure operational excellence & adherence to SLAs across internal & external teams
- Oversee the Patient Services Quality Assurance team & provide guidance to the Quality Assurance Lead to drive & implement an effective & scalable strategy across multiple locations & functions
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) for the Customer Experience & Quality Assurance teams to set & track clear performance expectations
- Develop a robust process for transforming Customer Satisfaction scores into actionable results
- Manage all tiers of support within Customer Experience & adapt workflows, ticket routing & the tiered system to support business changes. Create specializations as necessary
- Leverage customer insights & expertise to identify workflow & process improvements to optimize the overall customer experience
- Empower the Customer Experience & Quality Assurance Leads through guidance, coaching, & leading by example. Provide continuous feedback to cultivate growth & development.
- Identify areas of opportunity for development & training needs for your team to grow in their roles
- Assist with Patient Services day-to-day operations
What Youll Need:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3+ years of experience in customer operations management
- People management experience required
- Experience working in call center operations with 100+ agents
- Previous experience managing vendor relationships is preferred
- Deep interest in operations & customer care
- Experience in a highly collaborative environment, working cross functionally with various departments
- Ability to grow & adapt in a fast paced & ever-changing environment
- Excellent problem-solving & analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail with a knack for precision
- Experience in healthcare or other regulated industry is preferred
- Located in New York City, St. Louis or Pittsburgh preferred
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.