About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Senior Associate, Growth Marketing to join our Performance Marketing team. The Performance Marketing team is divided into two functions: Growth (focusing on driving new customer acquisition through a variety of marketing channels) & Lifecycle Marketing (focusing on the new customer on-boarding journey that leads to long term relationships). Together, these functions drive the companys revenue forward.
The Senior Associate, Growth Marketing will be a key player in the ownership & development of our customer acquisition initiatives across our Paid Editorial & Paid Partnerships channels. The candidate will help spearhead efforts across these platforms to identify & reach highly qualified prospects & drive conversion. As we continue to evolve & scale our acquisition strategy, we are focusing equally on building ongoing relationships & opportunities for engagement with our customers. They are vital to our business, as are you.
What youll do:
- Implement the acquisition content strategy by planning & executing on paid editorial & paid partnership programs to drive new customer acquisition
- Lead ideation & brainstorming for new opportunities to support growth through evergreen content, apps, newsletters, etc.
- Build a roadmap & manage the marketing calendar to support hitting channel level goals
- Support scaling existing partnerships through process improvements & finding efficiencies while identifying areas of opportunities for growth
- Monitor campaign performance, pull & interpret reporting, & implement meaningful optimizations tied back to key growth KPIs (CAC)
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams across Creative, Analytics, Brand Marketing, etc. to compose data-driven strategies & aligned content calendars aimed at improving audience engagement & conversion
- Proactively resolve problems & roadblocks in order to keep workflow on schedule & escalate higher level conflicts to managers for resolution. Ensure Daily Harvest is at the forefront of trends & constantly drive channel innovation
Who you are:
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of relevant Growth Marketing experience primarily at an e-commerce, subscription company, or similar agency experience
- Knowledge & understanding of relevant digital media platforms (publishers, newsletters, apps etc.)
- Experience building marketing programs from strategic planning to implementation & analysis that tie back to performance marketing KPIs (CAC)
- Data focused with a mentality for testing & a commitment to identifying key avenues for growth
- Proven ability to develop & maintain effective work relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Detailed-oriented, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems & are able to see other points of view, while maintaining a confident direction. Willing to roll up your sleeves & do what is necessary to get the job done
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.