Influencer Marketing Coordinator
Current is a leading U.S. challenger bank serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks & one of the fastest growing fintechs with over 2 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster & empowers everyone on our team to have an impact on our business & our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
We're looking for an Influencer Marketing Coordinator to work closely with marketing, product, & operations teams to build & execute influencer marketing campaigns focused on driving growth & branded content. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the full execution of influencer marketing campaigns from start to finish, ensuring the campaigns are driving high quality users cost efficiently, with focus on good content & an ability to execute at scale. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work & is motivated by success.
- Candidates should have 2+ years of experience executing influencer marketing campaigns, working directly with influencers across Youtube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitch, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
- Strong Creative skills; must have experience working with influencer to develop unique concepts to integrate brand deals into engaging content
- Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing & interpreting data from third-party platforms & have experience using the appropriate tools & methodologies to measure impact of campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to both negotiate strongly while maintaining goodwill with influencers, managers, agencies, etc.
- Experience building brand ambassadorship or affiliate marketing for smaller influencers
- Experience developing & deploying company swag/merch for influencers
- Bonus: Experience in manipulating data from platforms such Amplitude, Looker, Adjust, Branch, Google Analytics, Excel, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision premiums covered at 100% for you & your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits