Were on a mission to redefine the way people experience theater. Launched in 2013, our international ticketing platform connects global audiences in over 13 cities to the $50 billion live entertainment business. Through effortless access to the best shows, insightful guidance to the world of theater, & thoughtful service at each moment along the way, we enable people to discover the best that their city has to offer.
TodayTix hires candidates from different & diverse backgrounds, educational experiences, & abilities. We provide necessary accommodation during the interview process & in the workplace.
About the Position
TodayTix is seeking a theater-obsessed marketing professional to join our team! The ideal candidate is a collaborative, strategic thinker with strong data analysis skills & experience in multi-channel marketing. (Bonus points if you have a favorite D'Ysquith!) This position will be a key player in campaign strategy, channel management, & communication development.
- Partner with Accounts & Media to strategize & deliver recommendations for proactive sales initiatives, & manage subsequent marketing campaigns
- Liaise with show partners & internal teams to create co-branded messaging & promotional creative & ensure consistency of messaging/visual
- Manage strategic messaging, scheduling & segmenting of all owned channel communications including email, push, & in-app messages
- Regularly report on performance of show campaigns to analyze trends in performance by promotion type to optimize future campaigns by channel.
- Manage day-to-day workload & prioritization of marketing associate resources
- 3-5 years of full-time experience in a marketing role
- A strong understanding of the cultural landscape with detailed knowledge of theater or the theater industry
- Outstanding project management skills, including strong attention to detail & ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strategic thinking skills with an analytical & data-driven mind
- Exceptional relationship management skills, including internal stakeholder management, external collaboration, & a proven ability to successfully manage up
- Experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Facebook Business Manager, and/or Adobe Photoshop (strongly preferred)
- Digital marketing experience (strongly preferred)
Good to know...
TodayTix takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Flexible PTO
- Health & wellness offerings:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans with generous contributions from the organization
- Free membership to One Medical Group
- Subsidized gym memberships at two New York-based chains
- Flexible spending account
- Life & disability insurance
- Each office has its own flavor of food fun, but all offer office snacks & weekly company lunches
- Retirement program with company matching