Poppin is looking for a super passionate, ambitious, & motivated Account Executive to join our B2B Sales team in Boston. As a Poppin Account Executive you are professionally aggressive, build long-term customer relationships, & are dedicated to changing the world one desk at a time. You are an enthusiastic brand ambassador with great design aesthetic & style.
- Become a subject matter expert in Poppins proprietary & third-party furniture lines
- Maintain a sales pipeline & forecast in order to attain or exceed quota, & keep updated in NetSuite
- Identify key new accounts & set up client meetings to pitch Poppin furniture to key decision makers
- Manage complex sales-cycles & effectively present the value of our products to key decision makers
- Develop a sustainable book of businessfocusingon strategic account growth
- Leverage teammates (AE's, SDR's, Project Managers & Operations) to align with the overall goals/strategy within the region
- Utilize regional team leads as a resource to help close deals
- Partner with ourspace planning & project management experts to provide clients with a top experience throughout the sales cycle
- Align with regional marketingstrategies toproperly attack markets & capitalize onopportunities
- Pitch the full Poppin product line, when applicable, to help generate leads for the customization business
- Generate new opportunities through cold-calling & strategic outreach
- Close & growopportunities generated by our SDR team, A&D channel
- Hold at least 10 client meetings per week
- Attendtrade shows, events, & host events internally
- A minimum of 5 years in a B2B sales role required
- BA/BS Required
- Demonstrated success in business development with a strong hunter mentality
- Competitive nature combined with awork happyattitude & an ability to make people smile
- Proven experience closing large-scale deals in a consultative manner
- Strong presentation & public speaking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth, changing environment
- Project management/design experience is a plus
- Bonus points if back to school shopping made you geek out in grade school
We believe that outfitting your office should be easythat's why weve reimagined the way people shop for their workspace. By eliminating middlemen, weve created a complete collection of commercial-grade office furniture & supplies while lowering prices & reducing delivery times. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, businesses rely on Poppin for complete workspace solutions to help build their brand & culture.
Recognized by Crains as one of NYs fastest-growing businesses, we have furniture showrooms in New York, San Francisco, & Los Angeles, Boston, Washington D.C. & will have two more locations by the end of 2019. Our award-winning products are used in over 20,000 offices & sold in 3,000 retail locations nationwide.
Work happy isn't just our tagline, it's our ethos. We offer our team a mix of traditional & unconventional perks, & pride ourselves on providing top-notch benefits.