Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as aAccount Executive Merchant Sales & Acquiring,we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Visa is searching for a Cross-functional Senior Account Executive for MS&A in countries of Greece, Bulgaria & Cyprus. As a key member of the Merchant Sales & Acquiring team, the selected candidate will bring leadership, vision & creativity to expanding acceptance, growing usage, & creating profitable partnerships with merchants & acquirers within Greece, Bulgaria & Cyprus
This role will deliver on high-profile, cross functional strategies & plans in Greece, Bulgaria & Cyprus. The candidate will be working in tandem with internal partners to identify & cultivate growth opportunities, drive acceptance, engage with key merchants & key acquirers in order to deliver sustainable revenue growth.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Partner with & act as key interface with merchants, acquirers & partners (i.e. transit companies, psps, cross border acquirers, POS providers, Government) in Greece, Bulgaria & Cyprus to secure & grow the business for Visa
- Explore SME card acceptance opportunities & partner with key acquirers & stakeholders to enable them
- Develop strategic relationship with senior management resulting in specific market/account plans to drive Visa preference & relevance
- Establish fluency in all Visa merchant & acquiring-facing solutions & communicate & articulate all aspects of Visa value proposition for our clients
- Consultatively identify & prioritize client needs & crafting customized solutions that drive specific commercial metrics (e.g., business growth, Visa growth, cross border growth) & increase client satisfaction with Visa products/ services
- Optimize merchant & acquirer investments - identify opportunities that will jointly benefit clients & Visa
- Drive the sales of Visa core & digital products, develop appropriate business cases & forecasts, advocate for funding, identify & deploy Visa resources to address objectives, track our performance, & use learnings to inform future investment
- Establish strong internal partnerships - partner with functions across Visa (e.g., sub-regional leadership, marketing, product development, etc.) to collaboratively define responsibilities for various client outcomes & troubleshoot client relationships within Visa internally
- Experienced, results oriented leader with a proven track record in managing clients/accounts, developing relationships & sales partnerships, & managing high performing, fast paced teams
- Good understanding of acquiring, ecommerce landscape & new payment technologies a plus
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills with the ability to establish effective relationships & communicate with all levels of the organisation including executive management.
- Exceptional ability to manage & grow internal & external resources & cross functional relationships
- Proven ability to negotiate business agreements & to enhance existing & develop new business partnerships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work collaboratively across functions & geographies in a complex matrix environment
- Strong strategic & thought leadership skills
- Global & entrepreneurial mind set
- Data management & analytics skills
- Vertical / segment expertise
- Experience with client consulting projects a plus
- Strong understanding of global payment system a plus
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.