WHO WE ARE:
co:collective is a creative & strategic transformation partner for bold businesses. We are considered one of the world's leading brand strategy & innovation consultancies. We're led by our deep belief that today's most successful organizations have an underlying purpose, one that is so central to their identity it influences everything they do, from capital investment to social media. For them, purpose becomes business strategy & storytelling becomes StoryDoing.
At co:collective we design brands, experiences, & content for firms that transform who they are, how they act, & how they show up in the world, with the explicit goal of creating more StoryDoers.
10-12 weeks of defining brand stories & creating iconic innovations.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are an ambidextrous thinker - strategic & creative. You like to solve big problems. You're a generous collaborator, empathetic, culturally atune, willing to jump-in, geek-out & work with the team to create iconic experiences.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Rigorous research: You will analyze markets, brands, culture, human behavior & other timely themes to inform strategic recommendations.
Collaborative creation: You will be part of a diverse team of strategists, creatives, coders & other creators to bring ideas to life for amazing clients.
Client Interaction: You will participate in presentations, workshops, interviews & other key moments throughout the life of a project.
Business development: You will support fast-paced pitches & proposal development with killer insights & crazy ideas.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE:
- Are currently enrolled in a competitive MBA program and/or pursuing an advanced degree in a personal passion field (we don't look for a specific degree, but do look for individuals who have a clear interest in strategy, innovation, design, brands & solving big problems in new ways.)
- Demonstrated leadership, creativity & collaboration, & able to share examples.
- Able to synthesize large quantities of data (both qual & quant) to highlight actionable insights & resulting recommendations.
- Worked under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Refined your communication skills (both oral & written).
APPLY BY: December 11th, 2020