Communication has changed for people. Its changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycleacross acquisition, engagement, & support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, & so much more.
What's the opportunity?
Be the partner-in-crime to recruiters & help design high-quality candidate journeys built on thoughtful & timely correspondence, digestible & engaging insight into the interview process, & (of course) expertly structured schedules.
Recruiting coordinators are curators of the candidate experience & have the great pleasure of being part of the broader recruiting operations team to support & grow the business. Opportunity to learn & grow in either the recruiting or recruiting operations space.
What will I be doing?
- Ensure that our interviews are coordinated seamlessly & maintain an amazing candidate experience
- Facilitate candidates throughout the interview process, acting as the liaison between candidates & interviewers
- Support recruiters & hiring panels by opening, organizing, & maintaining jobs through our ATS
- Assist with setting up, managing, and/or maintaining third-party vendors (job boards, ATS, etc.)
- Partner with the team to improve our coordination & interview processes & optimize the way we work
- Maintain our recruiting knowledge base & internal communications boards
What skills do I need?
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a fast paced, high growth company environment
- Strong attention to detail, high sense of urgency, & prioritization skills
- Have excellent communication skills - you are a great writer, well spoken, & charismatic
- Affinity for improving & caring for the candidate experience
- Proficiency in multiple tools & systems: GSuite, Microsoft office & Greenhouse or other ATS