Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization & control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
We are seeking an energetic & enthusiastic marketer to join PubMatic's global marketing team. This individual will be responsible for executing marketing initiatives & providing daily support for the marketing management team. Responsibilities include supporting the department in planning, executing & tracking marketing programs, liaising with cross-functional teams, monitoring & communicating industry trends, & developing content to support global marketing programs. This role requires a detail-oriented critical thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit. He or she should feel comfortable & confident contributing creative ideas to a growing marketing team. The position will report to the VP Marketing Communications & requires high energy, creative thinking & solid analysis & writing abilities.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of PubMatic products & core corporate messages
- Develop & manage internal communications
- Create, proofread & edit copy for various marketing channels
- Work directly with other team members across the marketing organization to measure effectiveness of marketing programs & activities against benchmarks
- Work with manager to develop & manage marketing budget
- Serve as marketing liaison with internal teams, such as finance, accounting & legal
- 1-3 years marketing experience
- Solid verbal & written communication skills
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to be highly responsive, work well under pressure, & work independently as well as part of a team
- Results oriented with excellent customer focus & attention to detail
- Strong organizational & time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Willingness to roll up sleeves & get the job done
- 4-year college degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.