At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for an Operations Lead to join our Global Operations team in Pittsburgh, PA, overseeing our Express Drive rental location. Lyfts Express Drive program is a key contributor to driver growth, extending our mission of eliminating the need for individual car ownership to our drivers. If you want to drive for Lyft, & need a car, Express Drive offers flexible options for you.
Lyft is looking for a data-driven operator & builder with a strong focus on asset utilization. Additionally, this role will be responsible for team development, highlighting strong customer service & critical thinking skills. You will take point on managing a fleet of vehicles by analyzing data for performance gaps & process improvements, managing partner & vendor relationships, & improving processes. Youre excited to operate & grow a business within a business & have an all-hands-on-deck attitude.
- Manage the vehicle supply lifecycle across your region, from in-fleeting to maintenance to re-marketing vehicles.
- Forecast quarterly inventory of vehicles & collaborate with regional management to balance demand & vehicle supply
- Hold 1:1s & feedback sessions with your team based on your observations, CSAT scores, & driver responses
- Ensure that your team is empowered with the knowledge & training to deliver the best possible onboarding to drivers so they are successful on the platform
- Passionate about leading from the front & setting the standard of exceptional service that your team aspires to
- Lead operational relationships with Lyft partners & service providers to optimize vehicle quality turnaround time
- Handle escalated vehicle issues to get vehicles back in service & increase utilization
- Build cross-functional, internal partnerships that support your unit of business
- Present quantitative & qualitative findings to regional leadership to help drive high impact decisions
- 1-3 years experience managing a retail, customer service, or vehicle rental team at a company known for exceptional service levels
- Extremely passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Ability to coach & develop young leaders within your organization, high degree of emotional intelligence
- Proficiency in Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel
- Experience managing vendors & partners
- Extremely process-oriented
- Strong communicator -- can communicate equally effectively with staff, vendors, & Lyft leadership
- Ability to multi-task & pivot into different modes during the workday/week
- Strong cross-functional collaboration & partner management skills
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.