About the Role
The Integrations Developer, Finance Systems will support day-to-day operations & new projects for Workday integrations. WeWork is a very dynamic environment that is rapidly growing & expanding into new regions, so the ability to build scalable integrations that can grow with the business is key. The ideal candidate will be experienced in the Workday Financials module & be able to implement robust solutions, but also come up with creative short-term fixes when required.
The candidate must also be analytical & adept at working in a team environment. The ability to prioritize multiple projects & effectively partner with stakeholders to drive the business towards a better future is key.
- Perform routine production support for Workday integrations
- Develop high quality integrations that are scalable & global at the core.
- Consider the impacts across all functional areas & all regions before making integration decisions
- Work across various platforms that integrate with Workday
- Understand & follow company policies surrounding data governance, security, & integration development
- Perform regression testing on integrations during Workday releases
- Must be experienced in Workday Studio & the Workday Financials module
- Minimum of 3 years of practical Workday Integrations experience
- Workday Integrations Certification (current or expired) is required
- Working knowledge of XSLT, SOAP, & REST calls is required
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving & multi-tasking skills
- Experience with relevant languages & web services