At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is building out the Product Marketing team to support our rapidly growing ridesharing platform. The Product Marketing team partners closely with the Product team to help inform the strategic direction & positioning of products, drives campaigns when rolling out new products, & optimizes current features to support user growth, engagement, & retention. We are hiring Product Marketing Managers who are passionate about our technology & have a strong understanding of the customer to help bring new Lyft products to market effectively.
We are looking for a results-driven Product Marketer to lead marketing efforts for driver-facing products. This role will entail a combination of funnel optimization for existing products & developing positioning & go-to-market strategies for new products.
- Develop & drive a strategy for driver-facing products in conjunction with the Product & Engineering teams
- Be the voice & expert of the new driver audience
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Design, Research, Operations, Brand, Support, etc. to fuel ongoing product adoption & go-to-market launches
- Rapidly experiment & iterate to increase conversion & product usage
- Identify new types of products based on user research, passenger behavior, & market trends
- Bachelors degree
- 7+ years experience in marketing;4+ of those years in product marketing
- Engagement & retention experience
- Strong SQL, Excel, & analytical skills
- Analytical thinker & experience in data-driven marketing. Results driven with the ability to analyze complex data to inform strategic decisions.
- Experienced in applying consumer insights to inform & optimize the product experience
- Very strong written communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate & work cross-functionally with both analytical & creative teams
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.