Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
As part of theProductdepartment at Nexthink,you will work closely with theboth the R&D & the ITTeamsto help them to deliver the best producteverin the shortest possible timeusing the latest technologies.
Due to the fast growth of the company, you will exercise flexibility in evaluating the pertinence & suitability of current & past solutions as our challenges evolve & transform rapidly.
You will also be expected to take into account information security implications in every task you do & every system you design.
As our future colleague, you will be an integral part of the decision-making process, your ideas will be welcomed & will be supported in the day-to-day challenges you may face. We are very interested hearing about your experiences & sharing ours in order to learn together & make the team grow.
- Work directly with theR&Din a daily basis, help themdeliver the productin providing the necessary tools, integrate with cloud platformsas wellashelping themmanagetheir build system
- You will support mainly the software engineer on topics of diverse technical complexityand also interact directly with the IT
- Write user documentation on tools & services
- Handle the operations: maintain the systems up to date
- Integrate information security aspectsin everything you do. Security is essential to our operations.
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Engineering
- Very good communication skills & team work
- Very good problem-solving skills,open-mind towards suggestions,can do attitudeand agile spirit
- Very good knowledge in Automated Build Systems (e.g.,Jenkins,CMake, Gradle, Maven,MSBuild),
- Everything ascode :infrastructure (e.g., Packer,Vagrant, Terraform) & configuration management(e.g.,Puppet, Chef, Ansible)- scripting is a second nature
- Very good container experience (e.g.,Docker,LXC)
- MultiCloud Platform (e.g.,Azure, AWS),
- Good knowledge in Linux especially Debian & CentOS,
- Strong motivation/curiosity to learn new things & discover new technologies,
- Be able to work autonomously
- Knowledge in monitoring systems (e.g.,ELK, Prometheus,Kibana)
- Speak professional-level English. French is a plus
- University degree is a plus
We are a fast-growing, successful, & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.