The Jetty Sales team is looking for a high energy & dynamic Sales Development Representative to provide pre-sales support. This role will be responsible for identifying & creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for their Regional Sales Directors (Account Executives). The SDR will become a trusted resource & develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact with Jetty. This role will be primarily focused around researching the Target Accounts in your territory & performing outreach through emails, calls, & social media. You will have the opportunity to be closely mentored & professionally developed by seasoned Jetty sales professionals.
Jetty is a new financial services company giving renters easier & more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, & streamline operations. As a leader on our Sales team, your focus will be on making Jetty the first choice for insurance products for real estate property managers & owners. This position reports to the Director of Revenue Operations in our NYC headquarters.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research target accounts (real estate investment companies & property managers) & develop successful strategies for proactively engaging with Jettys buyer personas
- Set & hold discovery meetings to learn prospects key challenges & educate them on Jettys value proposition
- Qualify potential opportunities against criteria like need, timing, & decision-making authority
- Set appointments for Regional Sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating & developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a Regional Sales Director
- Collaborate with sales & marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity & lead qualification information in Salesforce
- Learn how Jetty works from the ground up & build the foundation for your career here
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, & organizational skills. You should be a great writer, energetic speaker, & attentive listener.
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic & positive attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others, & maintain strong working relationships
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day & explain Jettys value proposition as it relates to each client you speak with.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience with CRM & prospecting applications preferred
How to Apply
After submitting your resume & information below, please use this link to answer a few video questions for us. We look forward to learning more about you!
Jetty is a new financial services company for everyday renters. We give renters easier & more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, & streamline operations.
Jetty launched to market in 2017 & is headquartered in New York City, with our products available nationwide. Learn more about Jetty: www.jetty.com
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, & vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life & disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- Generous parental leave policy
- Free Citi Bike membership & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Gym discounts at NYHRC, NYSC, & ClassPass
- Plenty of snacks & coffee