About TodayTix Group
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a talented Business Insights Analyst in London, reporting to our Director of Strategic Analytics who is based in New York. The Strategic Analytics team works closely with Marketing, Partnerships, & Product, supporting Senior Leadership across functions to (i) uncover insights & unlock opportunities using our vast array of data, & (ii) determine strategic priorities in collaboration with key business stakeholders.
- The Marketing team is charged with acquiring new / retaining existing customers to drive demand growth (B2C) & building brand awareness across our portfolio of B2C assets
- The Partnerships team is charged with managing all aspects of theater partner relationships (B2B) & continuing to grow our access to unparalleled ticket inventory
- The Product team is charged with building & optimizing all elements of our platform including native iOS & Android apps, owned & white-label websites & various behind the scenes tools used to track, power & populate consumer facing products
Strategic Analytics is a critical (and growing) function that plays a key role in evaluating various business operations initiatives ranging from product merchandising, inventory/yield maximization, performance marketing efficiency, & customer lifetime value optimization (to name a few!). The Strategic Analytics team ensures that we have transparency into our KPIs, systems of accountability in place for stakeholders to exceed the goals set for those KPIs, & seamless reporting on these efforts to company Executives & Board Members.
The ideal candidate is a proactive, analytical thinker with a strong technical background, team-player mentality (no job is too small or too large), & desire to dive deep into all aspects of the business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify opportunities to improve business performance through strategic insights derived from financial/operational, behavioral user data and/or sales data
- Act as an operating partner to business teams & build relationships with stakeholders to support implementation/accountability of identified opportunities
- Integrate data from various third party & first party data sources
- Build SQL Scripts for processing & analysis of data
- Data analysis & data quality checks for completeness & accuracy
- Build, automate & maintain reporting systems
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- 2+ years in Data Analytics, Strategic Finance, Investment Banking and/or Management Consulting
- High aptitude & enthusiasm for complex problem solving using multiple data sources in response to the strategic needs of the business
- Track record of working collaboratively & cross-functionally with business stakeholders & technical teams in a fast-paced, often changing environment
- Strong communication & presentation skills with the ability to story-tell using data
- Experience with SQL/PostgreSQL, data visualization/analytical tools (Looker, Indicative, etc.) & advanced Excel, Powerpoint & Google Workplace. Familiarity with data warehousing & dimensional modeling preferred
- Industry experience in e-commerce or SaaS-based technology companies & consumer products preferred
TOOLS WE USE
- Looker, Indicative, Segment, BigQuery, Excel/Google Sheets, Clubhouse
- External vendor tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, AppFollow, etc.
- Our data warehouse is hosted in AWS Redshift
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits & perks. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Competitive salary
- Remote friendly / Hybrid work environment
- Generous pension match
- Access to a bespoke Pension scheme
- Complimentary tickets to shows & events
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Season Ticket loans
- Birthday off
- 3 months of paid Parental Leave
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme & RAC Membership
- Employee Charity Donation Matching
- 280 Work From Home budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Referral Bonus
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.