At Splash we believe that nothing is more powerful than human connection. With that our goal is to bring people together at events in a meaningful way & how we communicate to potential attendees sits at its core.
About the Role
The Senior Customer Marketing Manager will be responsible for building & nurturing customer relationships through lifecycle marketing & managing Splashs growing community. The ideal candidate should have a background in customer or product marketing with a passion for measuring engagement & evangelizing customer stories & success.
This role reports to the Director of Product Marketing & works closely with the Customer Success & Product teams.
- Build, manage, & execute customer marketing campaigns to increase renewals, product adoption, customer engagement, & identify cross-sell & upsell opportunities.
- Build, manage, & execute scalable customer onboarding programs.
- Manage, grow, & engage the Splash customer community, including our customer-led user group program, Slack community, & beta program.
- Collaborate with operations & the rest of the marketing team to build scalable, multi-channel customer experiences across website, email, advertising, webinars, & product.
- Manage & scale the customer evidence function, including maintaining libraries of customer stories, references, & quotes.
- Identify customers for case studies, awards, & speaking opportunities.
- Other marketing duties as assigned.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of marketing experience, with at least 3 years in a customer or product marketing function, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment
- Eager to build authentic relationships cross-functionally & with Splash customers
- As interested in high-level strategy as with tactical execution
- Fantastic, proactive communication, including stellar writing skills
- Ability to speak about technical products in human language
- Thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary, company equity, flexible PTO, unlimited sick time, & 2 mental escape days per month (we call them ME days for short!). This position will be 100% remote as we are embracing a fully distributed working environment.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental & vision.
If youre interested in joining our fun, ambitious, & hardworking team, please send your resume. Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [privacy@Splash.com].