Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola, the largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Product Marketing Manager.
- Experience in B2B marketing & drivingproduct launches, including positioning & sales enablement
- Experience working closely with field sales teams both to deliver content & to gather feedback
- University/college degree required
- Excellent writing skills to develop content for regular customer communications
- Ability to think creatively while making decisions based on data
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in fast-paced marketing environments
- Teamwork skills a must, proven ability to manage external resources & collaborate with other functions in the company
- Experience from a company in ad tech, digital marketing, content marketing, online publishing a plus
In this job you will:
- Plan & execute new product launches interfacing with Product Management, Sales, Account Management, Marketing teams as well as the executive team & external resources
- Join client meetings to evangelize publisher products & receive direct feedback on positioning, features & perceived value
- Support the global Sales & Account Management teams with proposal templates, presentations, data sheets, demos & more
- Create product-related content to support Marketing programs, such as website content, blog posts, podcasts & videos
- Drive the production of online educational materials for Taboolas clients, such as how-to videos, knowledge base, etc.
You will work with:
The Product Marketing team sits at the unique intersection of Product & Business, working within all stages of the product life-cycle -- from ideation to development to wide release. They are responsible for bringing new & innovative products to the market with strong positioning & sales enablement materials. The day in the life of a product marketer is diverse; you can find them evangelizing Taboola products & gathering feedback at client meetings, training the sales team on new feature pitches, or sitting with the design team creating the next great sales collateral.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.