LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, & experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip & rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access & simplified a way for real estate investorsboth novice & experiencedto get financing, generate wealth, & build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology & the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, & has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The Construction team is responsible for reviewing, analyzing & approving renovation projects (for cost, timeline, progress, & completion) & disbursing construction hold-back draw funds. This team is a client-facing department that partners with sales, operations, & servicing to build a great customer experience. The Draw Analyst is responsible for facilitating the disbursement of the construction hold-backs while ensuring compliance with loan documentation, credit policy, company procedures, & applicable state & federal laws. Analysts communicate with internal stakeholders, borrowers & investors regarding construction hold-back funds.
- Evaluate & determine appropriate draw disbursement on all hold-back construction loans by collecting, reviewing & analyzing the related construction documentation & inspection photos
- Ensure compliance with loan documents, credit policy, & applicable state & federal laws
- Coordinate & maintain communications with all parties involved in the draw process including but not limited to borrowers, contractors, account managers, third party inspectors, & brokers
- Process the draw disbursements in a high quality & timely manner that aligns with our policies & procedures
- Coordinate with other departments to resolve matters pertaining to loan violations, payment delinquencies, & wire transfer issues
- Bachelors degree required
- 2+ years work experience in like-minded roles emphasizing client coordination, workflow management, & documentation review
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks & handle a large client base on a regular basis
- Excellent computing skills & experience including but not limited to MS Excel, Google Sheets, & Google Docs
- Experience in using database platforms, such as Salesforce or Oracle, a plus
- Experience within the construction industry, funds control, real estate/mortgage, loan servicing or other related industry preferred
LendingHome in the News
Benefits & Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, & move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches & Bagel Wednesdaysand don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks & drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, & passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent & welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions & a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans ensure that your mind & body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer