At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking to hire a highly motivated Accountant to join the Minsk team. The person in this role will provide accounting support as well as work closely with Finance & other Lyft teams throughout the organization.
An ideal candidate in this role will be someone who is a quick learner, thrives in a fast-past environment, & is highly organized, with an ability to manage multiple projects.
- Processing of accounting documents for the following sections:
- Accounting of fixed assets, intangible assets, & materials;
- Collection & timely reflection of cash expenses of the organization & all operations on the corporate card;
- Travel expenses accounting & registration;
- Registration of services of third-party organizations/suppliers carrying out acts of third-party organizations in the system;
- Reflection of banking transactions on accounts
- Preparation of statistical & other types of reports to state authorities
- Day to day liaison with the Corporate FP&A team
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations in accordance with close calendar timelines
- Assist in support of external audit, including preparation of audit requests & ongoing support
- Coordinate with cross-functional partners to facilitate streamlined processes
- Assist in documentation/implementation of internal controls in areas of responsibility
- Support management in completing special projects, ad-hoc reporting & analysis requests, & other tasks as assigned
- Degree in accounting/finance/economics
- 4+ years of relevant experience with accounting
- Understanding of local accounting
- IT or international company experience is an advantage
- Understanding of US GAAP will be a plus
- Strong quantitative & qualitative analytical skills experience in 1C 8.3 (HS), Microsoft & Google applications; Oracle, Concur, & Coupa are strongly preferred
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Excellent organizational & communication skills a must.
- Must be detail-oriented, able to solve problems, & multitask.
- Ability to operate independently & as part of a larger functional team.
- Professional & stable working environment.
- The latest technology & equipment you need.
- English classes with native speakers.
- 28 calendar days for vacation & up to 10 paid days off + opportunity to work remotely.
- Spacious office facing National Library.
- Ability to work remotely for the duration of COVID-19 social distancing requirements