What if nature could be harnessed to help farmers sustainably feed the planet? Since 2014, Indigo has questioned agriculture's full value chain to improve grower profitability, environmental sustainability, & consumer health. The companys scientific discoveries & digital innovations have amplified new value from soil to sale, benefiting more than 10,000 growers to date. Indigo is also the company behind The Terraton Initiative, a global effort to drawdown one trillion tons of atmospheric carbon dioxide by unlocking the potential of agricultural soils. In 2019, Indigo was ranked #1 on CNBCs Disruptor 50 list. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Indigo has additional offices in Memphis, TN; Research Triangle Park, NC; Sydney, Australia; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Basel, Switzerland; & So Paulo, Brazil.
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, & has opportunities to learn & grow. As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse & inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves & has an equal opportunity of succeeding.
The Sr Solution Architect for Oracle Cloud will have the responsibility to define the system architecture, roadmap & integration for Indigos Oracle Cloud platform. In this position you will be responsible for ensuring solutions align with the Oracle product roadmap, existing processes for each impacted team, as well as working with technology teams to define, document, & implement Indigos Cloud & Integration design methodologies. This role will build deep relationships with IT product management, enterprise architecture & business stakeholders, facilitating collaboration between these teams.
The candidate must be analytical & adept at working in a team environment. The ability to prioritize multiple projects & effectively partner with stakeholders to drive the business forward is key.
- Become very closely familiar with our IT Systems Architecture, Integrations, & all related projects & processes
- Refresh Oracle Cloud technology roadmap
- Review existing processes & identify deltas to Oracle best practices
- Define & document standard practices around Oracle Cloud integration
- Complete architecture review & design for 2020 project pipeline
- Evaluate Oracle product roadmap for future state capability candidates for Indigo adoption
- Complete technical debt evaluation & remediation plan
- Work with IT Product Management & Enterprise Architecture to formalize architecture review as it relates to Oracle platforms
- Deep understanding of Oracle Cloud/EBS modules
- Accounting Hub
- Product Data Hub
- Business Intelligence (OTBI)
- Integration Cloud (OIC)
- Knowledge of End-to-End business processes such as:
- Customer to Cash
- Source to Deliver
- Record to Report
- Ability to communicate directly with business partners & end users including training as necessary
- Ability to collaborate in a team-oriented environment including 3rd party & offshore resources
- Ability to work in a dynamic iterative manner
- 3+ years of experience managing/implementing Oracle Cloud ERP
- 5+ years experience in a technical architecture role with ERP
- Experience designing/building integrations to other platforms & partners including:
- Custom built software & platforms AWS, Azure, Marketplaces
- Education: B.S. or M.S. required
- Certification: Oracle Cloud/Fusion
- Experience working internationally (EMEA, LATAM preferred)