Japanese Automation Marketing Manager
We are looking for a creative, data-driven & Japanese speaking growth marketer to join the International Automation Team here at Hubspot. We love independent thinkers who are prepared to take on new challenges & who are interested in joining our collaborative team across the globe.
- Monetizing our Japanese audience with a focus on user experience.
- Leveraging a variety of channels including email, live chat ,bots & emerging channels to meet & exceed the SLA for our Japanese sales team.
- Work with regional & global teams to identify areas of growth & opportunity across our lead, free user & customer database.
- Identify emerging channels to reach a Japanese audience.
- Write, design, build & measure automated email nurturing flows & chatbots.
- Find opportunities for optimization & automation across current campaigns
- Create structure around, execute, organize & communicate experiments to larger marketing & product teams.
- Track & measure all results of your programs through HubSpot, Google Analytics, Amplitude & Looker & be able to suggest next steps based on that data
- Educate our global teams on the Japanese market
- Experience working with marketing automation tools, particularly email marketing & chatbots.
- Full professional proficiency in Japanese & English.
- Creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions & think out of the box.
- Great project management skills, ability to work autonomously, leading projects on his/her own.
- Demonstrates excellent collaboration skills, ability to work with multiple teams across the globe.
- Be at ease with analytics & reporting tasks.
- Ability to adapt & work in a fast pace environment.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify & whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, & wed love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software & systems that power the worlds small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, & employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, & transparency. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, & learn about our commitment to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, & more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. Were headquartered in Cambridge (USA), & we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), Portsmouth (USA), Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), Bogot (Colombia) & Paris (France).