At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. Were improving the worlds economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company & the customers we serve, & are committed to making every day count.
OnDeck is the market leader in the online small business loan space, & our products are specifically designed to help small business owners across the U.S. to fuel growth & fund near-term business opportunities. Since 2007, weve issued over $10 billion in loans for many business needs including inventory purchase, equipment acquisition, hiring, & general corporate purposes. Serving more than 700 industries throughout the country, OnDeck has been trusted by over 80,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build a growing & thriving enterprise.
The Acquisition Marketing Specialist will play a critical role in developing OnDecks lead generation & conversion optimization programs targeted to small businesses looking for capital. This is a new role designed to support a strategic focus on acquisition marketing, & will report to the Senior Director, Performance Marketing.
As an Acquisition Marketing Specialist at OnDeck, you will:
- Contribute to the buildout of OnDecks lead generation & conversion optimization capabilities, including but not limited to: competitive analysis, landing page testing, implementation of lead generation best practices, expense management, & other duties as assigned.
- Support the Sr. Manager of Acquisition Marketing (lead generation) & the Manager of Digital Marketing (conversion optimization) across key acquisition channels: direct mail, paid search, display, social media, etc.
- Partner with internal team members & external partners to develop culture of continuous testing & refinement; develop & update testing calendar across all acquisition channels.
- Work with Direct Mail & Digital vendors to facilitate program execution & improvement
- Research competitor activity by identifying & evaluating product launches/updates & new marketing initiatives; utilize competitive analysis tools to detect & advise on trends.
- Develop & analyze reports to support monthly expense & yearly budgeting processes.
- Monitor marketing industry news & emerging trends in lead generation & conversion optimization
- Work with Performance Marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects & tasks
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business or related field, or equivalent preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing role preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational & problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret quantitative & qualitative data.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Google suite of products Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Optimize, etc.
- Demonstrated the ability to deliver multiple assignments accurately, successfully & independently.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 80,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build growing & thriving enterprises. Since 2007, weve issued over $10 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, were reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company & the customers we serve, & are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble & strong enough to make a big impact.
OnDeck believes that each & every team member plays an important role in our companys success. Thats why we strive to provide you & your family with a competitive & comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options & opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance & Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Built in NYC, Best Places to Work, 2018 (#16)
- Crains New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fortune & Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! Peoples Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crains New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes Americas Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive & diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDecks employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**