We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb (formerly Spot.IM) is on a mission to increase the quality of conversations online. We build technologies that create thriving & engaged communities, reduce toxicity, & increase safety - improving the quality of civil discourse & supporting independent journalism. Today, OpenWeb works with more than 700 top-tier publishers (including News Corp, Verizon Media, CBS, Fox News, Hearst, Refinery 29 & more) & hosts 100 million monthly active users.
Founded in 2012, OpenWeb has over 100 employees between New York City & Tel Aviv. We are backed by world-class investors including Insight Partners, Index Ventures, AltaIR Capital, ScaleUp, & Norma Investments. Together, we are empowering individuals to take action, & demand more from one another. Were crafting technology that naturally brings people together & fosters healthy discussionso they have more dinner-table talks & less shouting matches online. It starts with us. Lets take the web back from the trolls - together. Are you in?
Talent Acquisition Partner - What You'll Do:
- Source prospective candidates & fill open roles within the company
- Coordinate an exceptional interview experience that is enjoyable for each prospective candidate, including, but not limited to, a well crafted interviewing schedule, lunch, travel arrangements, etc.
- Create detailed candidate projects in LinkedIn Recruiter based on skill set needs & document candidate progress & notes in Greenhouse
- Build strong relationships with both internal executives as well as external partners throughout NYC by attending relevant events, meetups, & other related events (After the pandemic - of course!)
- Partner with the HR Manager + Talent Acquisition Lead to build a strong employer brand & turn OpenWeb into an inbound candidate marketing machine
- Provide a world-class interview & new-hire on-boarding experience to all candidates
- Create recruiting dashboards, track conversion ratios, & identify areas for improvement in the funnel & in our approach!
The Skills & Experience You Bring:
- A kickass level of energy, work ethic, & passion for building tech companies & world class teams
- Prior experience (preferably 2 - 4 years) in recruiting software development & business-facing talent as well as high-level executives, either within a tech startup or for growing tech startups
- Strong understanding of recruiting data, conversion ratios, & important metrics as well as experience tracking/presenting data
- Excellent communication & note taking skills - documentation is very important in our fast-moving environment
- A high level of grit combined with the ability to creatively find ways to find hard-to-fill positions
- Fiery passion for a world-class candidate & new hire experience
The OpenWeb Culture
We offer a dynamic & unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class & high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, & creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change & strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role & projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, & make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams & upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us! Also, we care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review OpenWebs Privacy Practice