At Boxed, our Product team builds the technology powering our world-class e- commerce platform & SaaS products, spanning everything from Catalog to Orders & Fulfillment. Being part of Boxeds Product team means youll work with wicked-smart individuals from all over the world who contribute as engineers, product & program managers, designers, & data scientists. Every day our Product team innovates in the depths of e-commerce with the latest technologies & were excited to welcome product managers who are ready for the challenge & know how to think outside the box!
About the role...
The Data team at Boxed helps build & support data products, services, infrastructure & solutions that enable our next generation of best-in-class SaaS offerings. The team empowers global retailers with powerful machine learning modules & holistic end-to-end e-commerce solutions.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager (mid to senior-level) with experience in machine learning, along with exceptional data & analytics skills, to build a roadmap focused on achieving business-critical goals. Your vision, execution & collaboration will be at the core of our product portfolio to provide our customers with a seamless onboarding experience & powerful outputs that will accelerate their retail business.
This role is full time position reporting to the Director of Product, Modular SaaS portfolio.
Where you'll be
Our team is fully remote, enabling our team to find a situation that works best for them! If you prefer an office to home, no problem! We have an office in New York. Many team members choose to go into the office with a hybrid working model.
What youll do
- Develop & own the product vision & roadmap of data product solutions
- Manage all projects end-to-end, from discovery, kickoff, MVP & KPI definition, design, development, & launch
- Create all product requirements, user stories, opportunity assessments, feature prioritization & business justification for initiatives
- Partner directly with Data Science & Analytics teams to develop & launch new products
- Work closely with Engineering, Product Design, QA, & other cross-functional partners to design, build, & deploy product features
- Analyze, manage, iterate, & track the continued success of all production features.
Who you are
- Have 3+ years of experience in building & shipping ML-backed products or data pipelines at scale in collaboration with teams of designers, engineers, & data scientists
- Have experience working on ETL pipelines, helping it scale with the growing data needs of our company
- Can balance long-term strategic thinking with short-term ideation
- Passionate about building products in a constantly evolving landscape & good at sorting out ambiguity
- Excellent at cross team communication, coordination & project prioritization Strong decision-making & prioritization skills
- Strong focus on metrics & KPIs, highly skilled in various quantitative & qualitative ways to unearth product opportunities & validate ideas, with working knowledge of SQL & A/B testing platforms
- Degree in design, cognitive science, human computer interaction, computer science, data science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience working within retail or e-commerce industries
- Experience working with a distributed international team.
Benefits & Perks:
- Working with smart, positive people
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation
- Full healthcare benefits.