Revenue Platform is the nexus of commercialization for all Dropbox products & paths to market. As a Senior Product Manager, you will drive the charter for Dropboxs Channel business. You will work directly with Distributors & Resellers to understand their needs & gain their alignment on delivery. You will synthesize input from numerous internal & external sources into a roadmap. You will articulate a clear vision, & build new platform capabilities, evolving our sales motions from single- to multi-product. You will work across geographies to guide the development of systems & tools to better serve our channel partners.
- Identify customers unmet needs & market opportunities for product enhancements & development of features.
- Own product strategy & roadmap. Prioritize investments leveraging data insights & in consultation with cross-functional partners, building consensus.
- Work with engineering teams to align on trade-offs, delivering scalable solutions that meet current needs & consider future growth
- Drive product release criteria, & customer acquisition, usage, retention, & monetization strategies.
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or relevant experience
- 5+ years Product Management experience, defining vision & strategy for platform products. Past experience working with software resellers & managing external partners is a plus.
- Impact driven & a consistent history of driving successful product outcomes from concept to completion
- Customer empathy for both internal & external customer needs & behaviors, with strong motivation to solve their problems
- Ability to analyze & use quantitative & qualitative data to inform decisions
- Proven ability to lead teams & work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment